Here are some of articles in the form of scientific papers, authored by Jatna and other fellow scientists. You may download for free and share it if you like. The article topics are mainly about primate, though.
- Adaptive Radiation and Ecological Opportunity in Sulawesi and Philippine Fanged Frog (Limnonectes) Communities.
- Is Presbytis A Distinct Monophyletic Genus: Inferences from Mitochondrial DNA Sequences.
- Relative Population Density of Tarsius dianae in Man-influenced Habitats of Lore Lindu National Park, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Indonesia’s Protected Areas Need More Protection: Suggestions from Islands Examples.
- When “Not Extinct” is Not Good News: Conservation in the Sangihe Islands.
- A Coalescent Framework for Comparing Alternative Models of Population Structure with Genetic Data: Evolution of Celebes Toads.
- Monkeys and Toads Define Areas of Endemism on Sulawesi.
- Diversification of Sulawesi Macaque Monkeys: Decoupled Evolution of Mitochondrial and Autosomal DNA.
- Bridging Community Needs and Government Planning in the Togean Islands, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- The Status of the Sumatran Orang-utan Pongo abelli: An Update.
- Conservation Programs for the Endangered Javan Gibbon (Hylobates moloch).
- Primates in Peril: The World’s 25 Most Endangered Primates, 2006–2008.
- Tarsius tumpara: A New Tarsies Species from Siau Island, North Sulawesi.
- Food Preferences of the Sulawesi Red-knobbed Hornbill during the Non-breeding Season.